The Bulgarian Grimmwood Wiki is opening for editing.
This terrain is hard to cross. Its Points of interest are very rich and with good qualities.
Entering a Hill area reveals the neighboring tiles further - usually up to distance 2 (if there are no other modifiers).
|Image||Travelling cost*||Visibility||Points of interest**|
|15||medium||Very rich of Herbages and Underbrushes|
Point of interest specifics[edit | edit source]
- Food source distribution: Underbrush and Ponds are most common;
- Underbrush distribution: berries are by far most common;
- Pond fish distribution: mostly medium and large fish; huge fish is never found here;
- Pond water contamination risk: Very low;
- Herbage distribution: pelflower and niddleflower are most common; golden thyme, black garlic, wild mint and redberry can be found;
- There is a very high chance to find Herbage here.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When travelling, avoid this area at any cost - it has very high Stamina cost.
- Use Hills when you want to reveal more areas.
- The Underbrush food types and quantity here is great.
- Fishing rod is the best choice for fishing here.
- You can drink water from the ponds here with almost no risk.