The Bulgarian Grimmwood Wiki is opening for editing.
This value ranges from 0 to 800, and it can result in several Conditions which result in Sanity boost or penalty during the Night Phase, as well as chance to get or lose 1 level of "Fat" or "Skinny" Conditions.
|Hunger||Condition||Sanity||Gain Fat||Lose Fat||Lose skinny||Gain Skinny|
No matter what you do, you cannot lose "Fat" or "Skinny" Conditions during the day, so you can be starving for a while and still fat, for example.
Hunger starting value[edit | edit source]
You start the game with 450 hunger and "Hungry" Condition.
Hunger increased[edit | edit source]
- 1 per 15 minutes (faster for characters with "Fat" Condition and slower for those with "Skinny")
- 1 per each Stamina point used
- 50 per each Night Phase, after all other resolutions of Hunger
- 200 upon drinking Boar's potion (Item)
Hunger decreased[edit | edit source]
- Eating food; depending on the food type, up to 100 hunger is reduced.
Stamina from food[edit | edit source]
- Nuts and berries have very good Stamina / Hunger ratio (30%)
- Fish and meat have good Stamina / Hunger ratio if cooked (25%)
- Apples have decent Stamina / Hunger ratio (23%)
- Baked potatoes, roots, and mushrooms have bad Stamina / Hunger ratio (20%)
- Grapes (25%) and roasted mushrooms (20%) also restore Sanity
|Food item||Stamina||Sanity||Hunger||Weight||Source||Stomach Problems|
|Raw meat||+10||-2||-100||4||Hunting ground||Yes|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Never eat, if you don't have Stamina points to restore - that is a waste.
- Try not getting Overfed Condition either; if you do, this means food was wasted without restoring Stamina.
- Try not to get to 800 Hunger, since Hunger stops increasing and this reduces the possibility to gain Stamina reducing it.
- Getting fed up with food with bad Stamina / Hunger ratio means you will have less Stamina so spend.
- Hunger-related Conditions have negative effects only during the Night Phase, so it is not urgent to reduce it earlier.
- Try not being hungry during the Night Phase - it affects your Stamina. Note that Overfed Condition does not provide bigger boost than Well fed.
- Eating some foods like roots and anything with "raw" in the name might result in "Stomach problems" Condition.
- "Fat" and "Skinny" Conditions might not be that bad, depending on your plans. Still, being skinny reduces your maximum Health and this can even be deadly, so be careful with it.
- Some foods, like wild cabbage and roots are barely worth carrying back to the village.
- Some foods have minor effect on your Sanity.