This terrain in great for travelling and searching for Items.
|Image||Name||Travelling cost*||Visibility||Points of interest**|
|Meadow||6||high||Items / loot spawns more often|
Point of interest specifics[edit | edit source]
- Food source distribution: Underbrush is most common, then Pond and then Hunting ground;
- Underbrush distribution: apples are most common, then nuts and berries, then roots and mushrooms.
- Pond fish distribution: mostly small and medium fish;
- Pond water contamination risk: High;
- Herbage distribution: golden thyme and black garlic are most common, wild mint, redberry and needleflower can be found;
- More Items are spawned here;
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When travelling, try to plan your way through meadows as much as possible to reduce the Stamina cost.
- When there are monsters in a Meadow and you don't want confrontation, do not enter it. There is a high chance to get spotted instantly.
- NEVER camp in a meadow - you will most probably get spotted during the night.
- The Underbrushes food in the Meadows is great.
- Fishing net is the best choice for fishing here.
- Search the meadows for thyme to make Healing potions.