The Bulgarian Grimmwood Wiki is opening for editing.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Grimmwood Wiki by .|
Travelling cost is directly related to the character's Mobility and the Terrain of the area he/she is about to enter.
[edit | edit source]
- Traveling cost
- Ability to outrun an enemy and flee in battle
Mobility increased by[edit | edit source]
- Traveler Perk, but only if the character is not loaded - Big boost
- Skinny Condition - Small boost per level
- Aerobic state Condition (Rabbit's potion) - Big boost
Mobility decreased by[edit | edit source]
- Limp Perk - Average penalty
- Loaded Condition - Huge penalty
- Fat Condition - Small penalty per level
- Empowered Condition (Bear's potion) - Average penalty
Travelling cost[edit | edit source]
|Terrain||Not loaded||Loaded 1||Loaded 2||Loaded 3||Loaded 4|
|Swamp / Hills||15||20||25||30||35|